Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Paragraph on A Garden or My Garden

By Questions:-
(a) Where is the garden?
(b) Why have you made it?
(c) Who encouraged you to make it?
(d) Where is it situated?
(e) How many flowers are in it?
(f) What types of benefit do you have from the garden?

                                                                      A Garden

I am going to tell you about a garden which was made by myself. It is near my room in our house. As my father encouraged me and having a lot of scope, I decided to make a garden. The garden infact is situated in front of our house. There are a variety of flowers in my garden including roses of different colours and dalya, Surjamuki etc. The garden I have has nothing commercial output as I am not willing for it. But everybody expresses pleasure about my garden and our house remains perfumed all over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment