Monday, October 5, 2015

Story Writing on The Old Woman and The Day

Read the following story. It is not complete. Use the clues, complete the story and give it a title.

The woman was crying. Then I went quickly to near the woman and took her in my lap. I went to the nearest hospital with her and the woman was admitted to a ward in the hospital. The doctors said me that the woman............

The old Woman and The Day

The woman was crying. Then I went quickly to near the woman and took her in my lap. I went to the nearest hospital with her and the woman was admitted to a ward in the hospital. The doctors said me that the woman would come round very soon. I thanked God. Five years have already passed from that day. I use to meet with the old woman till today. She loves me very much. Now, she treats me as one of her sons. In every ceremony she gifts prayers and me for me to the almighty God. May God bless her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment